The Best Fitness Olympic Folding Bench is ideal for a variety of barbell and dumbbell exercises. The quick-change safety pull pin allows multiple back pad adjustments, allowing you to move smoothly and safely through your routines. It accommodates users of any size with varying height adjustments and is designed to fit both 6-foot and 7-foot bars and also comes with leg curl/leg developer extension. Best of all, when you’re done for the day, the Best Fitness Olympic Folding Bench collapses to a manageable, storable size. You can build a full, strong chest with flat bench press exercises alone. Adding incline routines will complement your chest development while you work to build your upper pectoral muscle areas. Changing the angle of incline puts extra stress on the upper chest muscles and your front deltoids.
The Best Fitness Olympic Bench is ideal for a variety of 6′ and 7′ barbell and dumbbell exercises. A quick-change safety pin allows multiple backpad adjustments and accommodates users of varying height. Includes a leg developer for leg curls and extensions. When not in use this bench folds up for storage.
- Adjustable flat and incline back pad postions
- Uprights fit 6′ and 7′ barbells
- Leg Developer included
- Standard size 1″ plate post on leg developer
- Folding for easy storage
- Plate post compatible with Olympic plates, adapter sleeve sold seperately
- Assembled Dimensions: 68″ L x 41″ W x 58″ H
- Best Fitness Standard Warranty (See tab above for details)
Cover all the angles with the Best Fitness Olympic Folding Bench, and take advantage of its many features and benefits:
• Fold-Up storage design for space-saving convenience.
• Multiple flat, incline adjustments for a well-rounded chest workout.
• Durable powder coated finish.
• An ideal companion to the Best Fitness Olympic Multi-Press Rack
• Adjustable flat to incline
• Adjustable uprights
• Folding space saving design
• Includes leg developer
• Installed dimensions: 173cm(L)x107cm(W)x145cm(H)
• Folded dimensions: 102cm(W)x183cm(H)x77cm(D)